Mulcol International BV, with its registered office at Arnesteinweg 18, 4338 PD in Middelburg, is responsible for the processing of personal data as indicated in this privacy statement.
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to handling the personal data you share with us with care. In this privacy statement we explain how we do this. We are happy to answer any questions on this subject! You can reach us via email@example.com
Personal data processed by Mulcol International BV
We process your personal data when you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us.An overview of the personal data that we may process, depending on the product or service you purchase, is set out below:
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Browser fingerprint
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for instance by creating a profile on this website, during correspondence and during telephone contact
Special and/or sensitive personal data that Mulcol International BV processes
It is not the intention of our website and/or services to collect data about website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Minors require permission from their parents or guardians. We cannot, however, check if a visitor is older than 16 years of age. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal data about a minor without parental permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this data.
Purposes for which Mulcol International BV processes personal dataWe process personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your registration and/or payment after you have purchased a product or service.
- To be able to telephone or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform the service you have purchased.
- To deliver goods and services that you have purchased.
- To inform you about (changes to) our services and products that you have previously purchased. You always have the option to unsubscribe via a link in the e-mail.
- To send newsletters and mailings that you have registered for.
- To create an account for you after you have registered yourself.
- To customise our range of products and services to your preferences based on your surfing behaviour. We only do this with your permission.
Mulcol International BV does not make any decisions that may have adverse consequences for you on the basis of automated processing (algorithms).
Period for which Mulcol International BV stores personal data
Personal data may not be stored for longer than is necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we have received or collected the data and any legal obligations to retain data. If you have any questions about this, please contact email@example.com.
Sharing of personal data by Mulcol International BV with third parties
We share your personal data with business partners and third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We also provide your personal data to third parties in a few other cases, but we only do this with your explicit consent.
We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data as part of our order, in order to guarantee the same level of security and to safeguard the confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for this data processing.
We have signed a processing agreement with Google. The data we collect via Google Analytics is anonymised and encrypted. We do not ‘share data' with Google. Finally, we do not use Google Analytics cookies in combination with other Google services.
How to access, modify or delete your personal data
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Mulcol International BV, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have of you in a computer file to you or to another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, modification, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for the withdrawal of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to point out that you have the ability to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How Mulcol International BV protects personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with up to date security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL). You can see this and the padlock in the address bar 'https'.
- AAll employees of Mulcol International BV who have access to personal data are trained to carefully handle your data.
- DKIM and SPF are internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails in our name that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
Cookies or similar techniques used by Mulcol International BV
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our website. We use four types of cookies.
First, the necessary cookies with a purely technical function. These ensure that the website works properly. In addition, there are statistical cookies that collect anonymised data about the use of our website and help us optimize the website. Preferred cookies help to remember your preferred settings (such as preferred language). Finally, we place marketing cookies that track your browsing habits. Cookies from embedded content originating from social media websites such as YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest also fall into this latter category.
On your first visit to our website we inform you about these cookies and ask for your permission to place them.
You can also opt out of cookies on all websites by setting your internet browser to prevent the storing cookies (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari). In addition, you can delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. If you disable these cookies in your browser, however, you will no longer be able to use all the functions of Mulcol International BV and embedded content can no longer be displayed. This may cause the experience of the website to be disappointing.