Technical Sales Manager (Paris department)
Mulcol International is a modern manufacturer of innovative passive fire stopping products. Our fundamental objective is to manufacture and test pragmatic, effective and assembly-friendly products and solutions in accordance with the most recent European standards.
Pragmatic, effective and assembly-friendly solutions
Mulcol International continuously researches, develops and tests practical solutions and products in order to offer our customers the best passive fire safety products. Our aim is to develop innovative fire-retardant products and solutions that are relevant and easy to use. Instead of testing theoretic solutions, we feel that we have to gauge if our tested products can be used in practice and reflect real situations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume, a cover letter or any other medium you would want to use to convince us of your qualities to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Mulcol International B.V.
Att. Mrs. Sarah Crabbe
4338 PD Middelburg
- You are responsible for identifying and driving new business opportunities, set up a distribution network and achieving overall sales and revenue goals.
- Deepening resellers’ and installers’ knowledge about passive fire protection through training and tailormade advice.
- Visiting resellers and installers for face to face presentations/meetings
- You will be attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- You will continue to work closely with the market to ensure and maintain the best customer relations and identify opportunities.
- You will have full ownership of your region and develop it independently
What we have to offer:
- Excellent package of employment terms
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- The tools necessary for your success: a lease car, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- Multiple career opportunities in a fast growing and innovative company
- Highly driven and ambitious environment
- Educational and personal development opportunities
- Help us grow and reap the benefits!
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Existing network within the industry preferred
- Experienced with new business development
- A minimum of 5 years’ B2B experience in sales within a technical environment
- Highly driven and ambitious person
- Analytical and responsible
- Passionate about fire safety
- Flexible to travel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Native French– and at least business level English speaker (B1-B2)