Who are we looking for?
An office staff member with a passion for technology who speaks and writes Dutch and English fluently (German is a plus) and is able to advise customers on the applications of our passive fire resistant products. Supporting our technical department with, for example processing documentation and preparing fire tests is part of the job.
We require at least a Bachelor degree or a lower degree but that through work experience, knowledge and insight now is equivalent to a bachelor way of thinking/working. Technical knowledge or curiosity is of great importance for this position. We are particularly interested in your skills, your affinities and your enthusiasm.
Who are we?
Mulcol International is a modern manufacturer of innovative passive fire protection products. Our fundamental objective is to produce and test pragmatic, effective and assembly-friendly products and solutions that meet the European standards. Further information you will find at www.mulcol.com
Your challenge:Our European customers can turn to you with all their (technical) questions and requirements regarding fire resistant seals. With your language skills you are able to speak to foreign customers in English, German or Dutch and provide them with technical advice. You are able to argue and clarify your advice to the customer both in writing and spoken. You are our bridge to the European market.
We carry out many fire tests per year, you support the preparation of these tests and the processing of the data. You maintain contacts with European (test) institutes and laboratories. You ensure that we comply with European regulations. Do you like to roll up your sleeves every now and then? Then there is certainly the opportunity to do so!
We continue to develop products and services; together with your colleagues you will make changes in documentation, drawings etc. You help update our European test reports, so our customers can easily find the latest products and solutions in our app or on our website.
Grow together: finally, you are charge of your own future. In Mulcol it is possible to develop and your added value is considered. So we go forward together. Are you convinced that the above and below will work for you and can you not wait to prove yourself and claim your place at Mulcol? Then don't hesitate to contact us!
What you will do:
- Answer technical questions by phone and in writing
- Preparing and supervising (fire) tests and processing data from them
- Create, adjust and provide technical documentation
- Quality control documentation, website, database, app
- Provide support
What we expect from you:
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Technical knowledge, insight and affinity
- Eye for detail
- Fluency in Dutch, English and German (pre)
- Experience in the field of passive fire prevention is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft office package
- Experience with Illustrator, CAD/3D programs is an advantage
What can we offer you?
- An all-round function within an informal team
- An excellent salary and secondary benefits
- The opportunity to learn a lot in the short term
- The opportunity to (re)discover your added value
- Guidance and support in your personal development
- Grow together with the organization