Account Manager Fire Stopping
Mulcol International is a modern manufacturer of innovative passive fire stopping products. Our fundamental objective is to manufacture and test pragmatic, effective and assembly-friendly products and solutions in accordance with the most recent European standards.
Pragmatic, effective and assembly-friendly solutions
Mulcol International continuously researches, develops and tests practical solutions and products in order to offer our customers the best passive fire safety products. Our aim is to develop innovative fire-retardant products and solutions that are relevant and easy to use. Instead of testing theoretic solutions, we feel that we have to gauge if our tested products can be used in practice and reflect real situations.
- Your team of UK account managers are responsible for identifying and driving new business opportunities, set up a distribution network and achieving overall sales and revenue goals
- You will be deepening resellers’ and installers’ knowledge about passive fire protection through training and tailormade advice.
- You will be visiting resellers and installers for face to face presentations/meetings
- You will be attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- You will continue to work closely with the market to ensure and maintain the best customer relations and identify opportunities.
- You will have full ownership of your accounts and develop it your region with your team
What we have to offer:
- Excellent package of employment terms
- Competitive salary
- The tools necessary for your success: a lease car, laptop and smartphone
- Multiple career opportunities in a fast growing and innovative company
- Highly driven and ambitious environment
- Educational and personal development opportunities
- Help us grow and reap the benefits!
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Proven experience and existing network within the Fire Stopping industry
- Experienced with new business development
- A minimum of 5 years’ B2B experience in sales within a technical environment
- Highly driven and ambitious person
- Analytical and responsible
- Passionate about fire safety
- Eager to travel a lot
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent/Near-native or Native level English