Using products containing di-isocyanates? You need a mandatory training.
There are new rules that you must know if you work with products containing di-isocyanates. This applies to companies in industry and trade.
Wat does this mean?
- Before August 24, 2023, you must complete mandatory training on how to safely handle products containing di-isocyanate.
- Companies that sell these products must pass the information on to the people who process them.
- Employers provide training for the processors.
- The training can be given by experienced staff or followed online via Safe Use Di-isocyanates.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have followed and successfully completed the training.
- the training must be repeated every 5 years.
- The training only applies to the Multifoam 2K.
Who is the training for?
- Anyone who commercially or industrially uses products in which diisocyanate is present in a concentration greater than 0.1%.
- Those purchasing or selling these products are not required to provide proof of training.